Sunday, January 17, 2010

can i stay here with you til the morning?

i constantly back track.
like.
i have this habit of distracting myself from reality, or harsh feelings by creating new situations to put myself into. new interests.
however, say i just got a new interest, a pretend one, to distract myself from feeling like a fucktard because i let myself get played by a friend, who clearly wasn't the person i thought he was and then along comes some new information to through me right back into thinking about buttboy who makes me feel like a joke. this whole blog is a big babble vent out. so, if you have any interest in reading something other than my large moment of being self absorbed, click away. anyway. i forgive, and trust so easily. i let people in even when i know i shouldn't. basically, im not very smart about relationships, of any kind. so, tonight, im with some of my best friends, and of course i'm thinking about how i am able to be so freaking stupid.


yeah, but now that i got it out, i'm over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment